It is possible to eliminate bacteria in the stomach and or in the intestine quickly and efficiently using this preparation with figs and take advantage of all its advantages.
Bacteria overgrowth in the stomach and intestines
Bacteria in the stomach and intestines are very common diseases nowadays and their treatment takes a long time and is very difficult, and in some cases the treatment can involve medications that can trigger adverse reactions that we obviously want to avoid.
The small intestine normally contains a relatively small number of bacteria. However, some alternative medicine practitioners believe that certain factors can promote the growth of excess bacteria.
1. Decreased motility in the small intestine: caused by excess sugar in the diet, chronic stress, and conditions such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, and scleroderma.
2. Hypochlorhydria: As people age, the amount of stomach acid they secrete decreases. If there is less stomach acid, the bacteria are more likely to grow. Overuse of antacids is thought to lead to bacterial overgrowth.
3. Structural abnormalities in the small intestine: Gastric bypass surgery, small intestine diverticula, blind loop, intestinal obstruction, and Crohn's fistula are some of the structural factors that may be involved in bacterial overgrowth.
Other possible causes include immunodeficiency, stress, certain medications such as steroids, antibiotics and birth control pills, inadequate dietary fiber, and pancreatic enzyme deficiencies.
· Abdominal bloating and gas after meals
· Chronic loose stools or diarrhoea: Studies have found that between 48% and 67% of people with chronic diarrhoea had bacterial overgrowth.
· Loose, foul-smelling stools that stick to the intestine
· Fatigue: megaloblastic anaemia due to vitamin B12 malabsorption
· Nutritional deficiency despite taking supplements
· Weight loss
· Abdominal pain
· Mucosa in stool
· Bloating worse with carbohydrates, fiber, and sugar
There are many remedies for this problem, but today we will give you a very effective solution that consists of a preparation with figs as a safe and natural way to fight bacteria in the stomach and intestines.
Benefits of figs
Figs have a unique taste, sweet and smooth texture and are full of edible seeds. Fresh figs are delicate and perishable, so they are often dried to preserve them. This produces a sweet and nutritious dried fruit that can be enjoyed all year round. There are multiple varieties of fig, which vary in color and texture. Their natural sweetness means that, before the days of refined sugars, they were often used as a sweetener.
One of the oldest trees in the world, the fig tree dates back to early historical documents and features prominently in the Bible. Figs are native to the Middle East and the Mediterranean and were held in such high regard by the Greeks that laws were once created to prevent their export.
Figs to eliminate bacteria in the stomach
Using figs in olive oil are the best cure for bacteria in the stomach.
To prepare this easy but effective recipe against bacteria, you will only have to place the dried figs in a jar and then pour the olive oil over them. You can cut the figs into 4 parts. This preparation should be stored for at least 40 days to concentrate its effects, once this period is over, then every morning you can consume a fig. It is also recommended to take a small spoon of olive oil.
Recommendations to improve the effect
For the best and most efficient treatment you need to synchronize the diet with the treatment in order to avoid the formation of bacteria in the stomach or intestine. Eat food cooked without too many spices, especially hot and spicy. Avoid fatty meat and cold cuts. Preparing food with extra virgin olive oil can be very positive in treating bacteria in the stomach. The more you eat fresh food, the better it will be.
Olive oil and figs are a very valuable natural medicine, so already know that with these ingredients you can prevent your health and reward yourself with this natural gold, because health is the greatest wealth.
Experience shows that a combination of figs and olive oil cures many other diseases such as infertility, haemorrhoids, intestinal disorders, constipation, bronchitis and asthma among others. A very complete food as you can see.
Breaking your fast by bingeing on large portions of junk foods will turn out to be counter-productive. When you're fasting for 12 to 14 hours, you are likely to be ravenous when the fasting window ends. But overcome your instinct to eat lots of food and instead break your fast with a modestly-sized and healthy meal.