It is possible to make a natural shampoo from home, with easily available ingredients and use them in some beauty treatments, to treat oily hair, improve the health of the scalp and hydrate the hair naturally.
Most can use this natural method to treat oily hair instead of a regular shampoo and conditioner.
If you have problems with crasiness on the scalp, bad odor and allergies in this area of the body, we recommend the following natural shampoo that you can do in your own home.
Natural shampoo for oily hair
Before moving on to the preparation method, let's remember that baking soda is a powerful skin cleanser and can help neutralize odors since it can regulate the pH, giving the scalp a deeper cleaning.
· 1 teaspoon of baking soda in 3/4 cup of warm water and apply to damp hair, massage into the scalp and let it sit for a minute or two and then rinse.
· Then add 1/4 cup of pure apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of hot water and add it on the hair and let it sit for up to 5 minutes, if possible, and rinse with water.
· For an aromatic rinse the use of rosemary is recommended. Let the rosemary rest in boiling water for 10 minutes, and then strain and let it take an ideal temperature to apply on the hair.
Conditioning shampoos for oily hair
1. Add 1 tablespoon of pure honey to the baking soda mixture and 1 tablespoon of honey to the vinegar (conditioner).
2. Another option is to add 2 tablespoons of colloidal silver to the vinegar conditioner.
3. Mix colloidal silver with a fresh peeled cucumber with the lemon juice and use it as a natural conditioner.
4. Add the coconut oil to the baking soda, use very hot water to mix them, you may have to do another baking soda wash afterwards, depending on the type of hair, if it is oily or dry.
There are many different types of shampoos for oily hair, but most are too harsh and pure chemicals, so we continue with homemade natural shampoo preparations.
Natural shampoo to remove bait from the scalp
With this recipe we will try to reduce the oiliness of the scalp in a natural way with a frequently used citrus shampoo.
· 1 liter of distilled water
· 500 grams of citrus peel (lemon, grapefruit or orange)
· 200 grams of natural soap (or 1/2 liter of neutral liquid soap)
1. Heat the water adding the citrus peel. Boil until the liquid is reduced by half.
2. Remove from the heat and add the soap in pieces, if you have opted for natural soap. If you are using liquid soap, let it cool to room temperature and then mix it with the soap.
3. Once it is totally cold, it can be packed in a glass jar with a lid.
How to use
Apply like any shampoo to oily hair, which could be 2 or 3 times a week.
It would be convenient to try this shampoo 1 time using a small amount, observe the results and the reaction of the scalp, since there are people who may have sensitivity to some of the components. If no irritation is observed, use regularly.
High blood pressure can be fatal and hence it is important to know how to keep it under control. Hypertension is a blood pressure reading above 140/90 mmHg. Such a high reading puts one at risk for a number of serious health conditions, including stroke and heart disease.