Wise nutrition is the best way to maintain a healthy cholesterol condition. For this it would mean changing your lifestyle, knowing what foods to avoid and what to include. There are a lot of great foods for that, and healthy juices are a great way to help reduce cholesterol.
Cholesterol is a soft waxy substance that is not soluble in water that our body produces for the body's needs. It is a fatty (lipid) -like substance found within our body tissues and in blood plasma.
For transport in the bloodstream, cholesterol is coated with a protein called lipoprotein.
The higher density proteins are called "good", HDL (high density lipoprotein) and the lower density proteins are called "bad", LDL (low density lipoprotein). But LDL is not really the "bad" cholesterol as its reputation suggests.
The "original LDLs" in our body are good and necessary for the construction of cell membranes, other parts of the cell, and a variety of essential hormones. This cholesterol makes sure that babies are born with exactly five fingers on each hand.
Free radical oxidation
The problems begin when free radicals enter our body oxidize these LDL, making them "bad". It is not the high level of cholesterol that is responsible for heart disease. It is the inflammation (oxidation) of the blood that is to blame.
Research has revealed that half of heart patients had normal cholesterol levels at the time of the attack.
It is this "inflammation" and other factors that contribute to arterial plaque building up and hardening the arteries, leading to heart attacks, strokes, and aneurysms.
People with a high and consistent intake of natural antioxidants can maintain a healthy cholesterol condition, as antioxidants help neutralize free radicals, preventing tissue damage.
Symptoms of inflamed cholesterol
This condition is generally silent and strikes silently when it is too late. Sufferers are unaware that their cholesterol is at an unhealthy level unless they have a blood test.
Plaque build-up in the arteries caused by inflammation of cholesterol in the blood will lead to hardening of the arteries.
Other conditions that can arise around this unhealthy environment of inflamed or oxidized cholesterol include angina, diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart attack.
Causes of inflamed cholesterol
Many people still do not understand that this condition is actually an inflammation of the blood, in which cholesterol in the blood is oxidized by free radicals, smoking, or excessive consumption of trans fatty acids or triglycerides.
The higher the level of LDL cholesterol, the greater the risk of oxidation, leading the researchers to report that higher cholesterol = increased risk of heart disease.
Free radicals are the main culprit in the oxidation of cholesterols, inflaming them. They cannot be avoided, since they are in the environment, especially if we live in urban areas.
Free radicals are rapidly formed in our daily city life through stress, overwork and the tired body, excess pollution of light, water and air; through antibiotics, growth hormones in animal products, pesticides, herbicides, coffee, and many more.
Not only does the existence of these harmful elements cause damage to the body, not consuming the necessary antioxidants, it also plays an important role.
5 Diet and Lifestyle Tips for Lowering Cholesterol
Wise nutrition is the best way to maintain a healthy cholesterol condition. For this it would mean changing your lifestyle, knowing what foods to avoid and what to include.
1. For starters, exercise to lose some weight (but be careful, excessive stressful exercise also contributes to the oxidation of cholesterol in the blood).
2. Limit your intake of the wrong kind of fats, such as some vegetable oils (especially heated to high temperatures - such as when fried) and dairy products.
3. Instead, eat more of the healing fats like those found from cold-pressed flaxseed, olive, coconut, grapeseed, and sesame oils, just to name a few.
4. Avoid fried foods, due to the trans fatty acids that accelerate the oxidation of healthy cholesterol. Eat fruits and vegetables not only for the fiber, but also for the large number of antioxidants and nutrients that help neutralize free radicals.
5. It also increases the consumption of omega-3 fatty acids found in flaxseed oil, walnuts, avocado, olive oil, salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring, etc., (the latter wild fish or raised from organic way). Omega 3 fatty acids are one of the best foods that help reduce cholesterol oxidation and inflammation.
Foods that help lower cholesterol
Include in your diet, vitamin B12 found in green fruits and vegetables, wheat germ, beans, low-fat yogurt, and most fish. Vitamin E helps improve circulation and Vitamin C, which also helps fight carcinogens (free radicals).
Foods that are rich in antioxidants prevent the oxidation of cholesterol.
Other foods that you should include in your diet: banana, avocado, plums, raisins, mushrooms, blueberries, blackberries, lentils, brewer's yeast, seaweed, peanuts, onion, eggplant, sesame seeds, etc. Lastly, quitting smoking is very important.
There is a very healthy and effective way to support the fight to lower cholesterol and it is healthy juices or green juices as they are popularly called.
The following is a list of suggestions you can make with different types of fruits and vegetables that, in combination, result in a medicinal drink that you can include daily to lower cholesterol.
6 healthy juices to lower cholesterol
These are six examples of juice combinations that can support you in your task of lowering cholesterol oxidation and improving your clinical analysis. With these juices you must follow the guidelines and suggestions that we have listed above.
Remember that by magic nothing works, you will have to put your will and effort to achieve that your health reaches optimal health conditions and that means having to give up bad eating habits.
· 2 green apples + 6-8 celery sticks + 1 cucumber - Juice all of them in the juicer and drink immediately
· 2 carrots + 2 green apples + 8-10 kale / kale leaves + a lemon wedge - Juice them all in the juicer and drink immediately
· 1 grapefruit + 2 celery stalks + ¼ lemon and ½ inch ginger - Juice them all in the juicer and drink immediately
· 2 green apples + 6 celery sticks + 3 peppers + 1 lemon wedge - Extract the juice of all in the juicer and drink immediately
· 2 green apples + a bunch of spinach + 1 fennel + a cup of broccoli + 1 lemon wedge - extract the apple and lemon juice and blend with the broccoli, fennel and spinach.
· 1 cup each: blackberries + blueberries + raspberries + strawberries + half cucumber - extract the juice from the cucumber and blend with the berries.
Make your own combinations and discover that there are dozens of ways to make your juices to support your health!
Hearing loss affects people of all ages and can be caused by many different factors. The three basic categories of hearing loss are sensorineural hearing loss, conductive hearing loss and mixed hearing loss.